Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Join me! Be an Advocacy Troll



Fed up with endocrine info, I've been posting on the Facebook pages of EndocrineWeb and the American Association for Clinical Endocrinology posts where they could have easily included info about high cortisol and Cushing's. I'd like to think of it as "advocacy trolling." 😎 I encourage ALL Cushies to help me with this mission. Check twitter and get them there, too (one day I'll tweet but don't now!). Please like those two FB pages so you won't miss my comments and I'll see yours! Add other endocrine sites below so we swarm them with our advocacy trolling. 

We must have more contact with the endocrinologist community. There is safety in numbers. Endos dismiss us and ridicule us one on one behind closed doors, but together, we can show them how many of us there really are!