Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Rieger kitty

Photo
Today, my cat Rieger Magillicuddy, turns 5 years old.

This is newsworthy to include on my Cushing's blog because my husband bought him for me in 2007, just month's after finding out that Cushing's was the enemy. Husband had read that pets help patients with depression, and I was facing the worst of my depressive symptoms at that time. Soon, we searched the Internet to find one that wouldn't make us allergic. This is what we found: a gorgeous Siberian kit cat, new to the US in 1990.

http://www.cfa.org/client/breedSiberian.aspx

After avoiding cats for my entire life, I now fancy them, well, one in particular.


Happy 5th birthday, my sweet kitty cat Rieger. Our family wouldn't be the same without you.

With love,
Mama and family

P. S. 'Scilla Presley spent a lot of time getting her eyeliner to look like this!